The genius transition swaddle
There is a transition period for babies when moving from being snugly wrapped or swaddled, to a sleeping bag or under blankets. This period can be quite unsettling for both baby’s and parents' precious sleep routine.
The Love To Swaddle UP™ '50/50' is the no cry solution which helps your baby adjust to full blown sleep freedom - slowly. No matter how you have been swaddling your baby, either with arms UP, down or across their chest, the 50/50 can help your baby transition out of swaddling and into a sleeping bag.
WHY USE THE LOVE TO SWADDLE UP™ 50/50?
Usually parents transition their babies out of swaddling by using a conventional wrap. They leave one arm out and gradually leave the second arm out.
There are potential dangers with using conventional wraps for transitioning as the blankets or bedding can unravel. Unravelling or loosening can pose a tangling, suffocation and choking hazard to the baby.
Providing the parent has used the right size, the Love To Swaddle UP™ 50/50 has a snug fit and is ergonomically designed to fit the baby, reducing the risk of tangling, choking or suffocation.
- Easy zip-off wings
- Tangle-free design with no loose fabric
- 'Swaddle UP' turns into a soothing sleep bag
- Less disturbance to your baby's sleep routine
- Transition your baby from swaddle to sleep bag in 3 easy steps
- STAGE 2 in the Love To Dream™ Sleep system
- 3600 stretch fabric
- Sizing available from 3 – 12 months*
- Weight range from 6kg – 14kg (13lbs – 30.5lbs)*